What information do we collect?
- We get information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When placing a order or creating a account we may ask your for your name, e-mail, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may of course visit our site as a guest.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so we can send them the purchase.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from when you register, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize and optimize your site experience.
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and products that interest you the most.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have subscribed to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided us?" section below. If you have not signed up you will not receive these e-mails. If you wish to you can sign up at the bottom of the page.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep all information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
Do we use "cookies"?
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. The term "outside parties" does not include www.crucialvacuum.com. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect others’ or our rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions please let us know by modifying your preference in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to e-mail production schedules you may receive any e-mails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" sections of our site and remove all of your personal information. We may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy polices. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Online policy only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.