Stainless steel cone coffee filter fits Chemex® Coffee Makers. This filter fits 6, 8 & 10 cup Chemex® Coffee Makers. Also fits Hario V60 02 & 03 coffee drippers. This filter is washable & reusable. This reusable filter lets the natural oils from your coffee through for better flavor and to provide a full-flavored coffee. This kettle is 18-8 stainless steel. The handle and knob are made out of black plastic. The gooseneck spout is perfect for a controlled pour. Dimensions 4 1/2 in x 7 1/4 in. The kettle holds 30 ounces of water. Designed & Engineered by Crucial Coffee.
Items needed: Chemex®, Chemex® Filter, Grinder, Pouring Kettle, Gram Scale & Timer. »
- 1. Fill your kettle with water and bring to 205F
- 2. Adjust your grinder to a fine setting, measure & grind 24g of whole coffee beans.
- 3. Pre wet your filter & Chemex®
- 4. Put the ground coffee into the filter. Place the entire unit onto your scale and tare to 0.
- 5. Start your timer & add 100g of water, allow the coffee to bloom for 30 seconds.
- 6. When the timer hits the 1 minute take your water weight up to 400g (pouring in a circular motion).
- 7. Your Chemex® should finish draining within 4 minutes. Pour and enjoy your coffee!
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum/Crucial Coffee. This is not a Chemex® OEM product and is not covered under any Chemex® manufacturer's warranty. The Chemex® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Chemex® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.