Crucial Air Filter Fits All Filter Queen Defender Air Cleaners using 8" tall filters. Compare to D360, AM4000, RAC4000, 7500 & DP360. Measures approximately 8 H x 7 1/2 ID x 11 1/4 OD.
- 1. Always unplug your unit before removing your filter. Place the unit on its side and remove the retaining nut on the bottom.
- 2. Take the top off of the unit.
- 3. Remove the filters from the unit.
- 4. Place your new filter back into the unit.
- 5. Replace the units top.
- 6. Place the unit on its side to place the retaining nut back into its place.
This is not a Filter Queen® OEM product and is not covered under any Filter Queen® manufacturer's warranty. The Filter Queen® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Purchase of this product voids your Filter Queen® warranty. Any use of the Filter Queen® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.